Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Quiet Surrender..

I have lived with him long enough to know the way to his heart. Sadly I could not always follow. My heart and constitution is simply not strong enough to handle and frankly neither is the heart or constitution of the average person. Hence it never bothered me much in the past to want to change. Comfort zone= Average.
But this meant us going separate ways much too often and loneliness is a curse I no longer care to carry so with much coaxing and great surprise I'm venturing where I did not go before...henceforth with sullen face I go with the smallest of expectation i.e. to bring back a smile.
The world is out there so they keep telling me.

2 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger Hazel Dream said...

interesting and honest

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger vaz said...

hey explore both worlds without and within with an explorer's sense of adventure:) who knows what treasures the universe has in store for you.
keep smiling and keep blogging:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home