Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hopeless !!!

Hope is something I've always believed it , thought it has to exist in order for me to live but last night while lying under the stars in my hot bubbly love tub I imagined what it would be like if I could live without hope. Now surely that must be the best kind of living. I'm far from reaching that ideal but I imagined if I could live without hope of any kind then I'll be living just for now.. and by so doing I would be focussing only in the now instead of worrying about what happened and what may happen.
Just imagine.. for one mouth watering delicious moment I thought I could do it too until I saw a shooting star and of course as usual out of habit I made a wish and hoped it would come true.
Hopeless!!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger iamnasra said...

Why being hopeless?? with the current events in the world our world is turning again upside down..those who are maybe not so far away are living in hard times and we here going on as if nothing is happening ...Still I cling in to the rope of hope for I can not be alive without

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Misreflection said...

The world out there is once again turning upside down as you say Nasra... of course its only natural to hold on to hope.
My point of living without hope is simply based on an ideal form of living where do not wait with baited breath... where we live without hope which is akin to expecatation, where we learn to accept that which is happening now fully for what it is... not for what it may turn out to be... but of course this only works well in a world without strife and that is also another ideal.

Nice having you visit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home