Sunday, July 16, 2006

Everything CAN wait...

Its been a brutal last few days, being ill just makes it all the more worse. Confusion reigns when I'm not sure if my lungs are packing in or my heart is breaking.
All this after having my fair share of emotional onslaught...from family , work and so called friends...but in earnest I'm not sure how I really feel, which is scary because when dealing with emotional stuff I should imagine its best to deal with them as it happens.. ..but sometimes it all becomes a tad too much.. that's when I find it hard to react at all.
There are just too many questions.. unjustifiable actions and words .. everything keeps going round and round my head without reaching finality.
I'm a master as justifying almost any situation often to my own detriment .. but then there are situations when it just takes me a lot longer and then invariably I end up settling for a string of clichés like.. such is life, you can't change the world, takes all kinds etc etc. which is small comfort to me.i.e someone who has to rationalise almost everything she does.
Now all I can think of is a line I heard on a sitcom recently which keeps coming back at me.. "I can't afford to fall apart right now" now adopted as my mantra, morning noon and night.
My hurt or pain or disappointment whatever the hell it is I feel, can wait... take a number.... hopefully in the process it becomes an insignificant dot in my brain which can then be dissolved in a big fat solitary tear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home