Wednesday, July 26, 2006

C'est la vie..

It looks like the worse is over. I'm now grateful for getting my health back to normal, sleeping is easier too so my mind must be calmer than it has been. There are less anxiety attacks, I'm just going to ride this one out i.e. my countdown time before saying my farewell's... but in the meanwhile I'm back to chasing fun like I once used too. Signed up for another type of class much to the delight of my hips but I'm no where near bragging yet..... so lets wait and see and besides I have limited time to accomplish what I want to as I'm out of here in two months time and won't be able to attend classes thereafter. But if living is for the now that's what I'm doing. Of course I have bouts of sadness which is natural and it still makes be angry because it seems so stupid and such a waste but I can't change a thing especially not how people think and more importantly how they feel.. So for now I'm settling for... the ultimate of all cliché's... c'est la vie...

3 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger gulnaz said...

heyyyy what's wrong?
nice warm hug!

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Misreflection said...

Nothing at all.. :) sweets, just life forcing me to look in directions I never did before and me being a little apprehensive abt it all.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger gulnaz said...

thats not always bad and u r a tough cookie :)

send me a mail, want to ask u something, not appropriate here...lost your email id ::(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home