Monday, July 03, 2006

woe is me.

Lying in bed last night I'm thinking why is it I hate sleeping. The truth be known I find it harder these days to sleep like I once did. My mind is in red alert/ overdrive, and I can't stop trying to re- arange the world inside my head, but when the morning comes it finds me with my brain quite dead.
So if I'm late that's my reason, if my mood is foul that's also the reason, of course it doesn't help trying to make up for lost time while driving behind some ol toot, who is obviously sightseeing BUT driving on the fast lane. It doesn't help too that recently I've paid some hefty fines for driving above the speed limit, Well it all just sucks, I could get off my car and run faster than the speed limits in some zones, Now honestly..!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home