Saturday, July 08, 2006

Maybe..

Great night out-not so great morning in.
Everyone keeps telling me how different its going to be.. like a new lease on life, once I leave the corporate world to venture out on my own. First hand experience from others who'd gone through the very same.. its true they do appear to have changed for the better, so there's a glimmer of hope.

There is a yearning within me to take a short break ,go back to India maybe.. this time with the right mindframe..I wish I could convince my husband to come with,but now is not the right time to talk to him ,he's been lost for a while both in mind and body,consumed by his own world and its people.

I look at him and see how he's changed , the transformation quite amazing and evident in spite of my closeness to him.I'm filled with pride and happiness but can't help feeling that in comparison to him I have not moved at all.Maybe now's the chance for change for me..but who am I kidding real change can only come if I will it to.. not by influence alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home