Friday, June 23, 2006

Crossroads..

Yet another , much sooner than I expected. Despite the stress that goes with having to make a life changing move its been the most remarkable 8 months of my working career ever. The main reason apart from the work itself is the people I have worked with, by far the most jovial and light-hearted bunch ever.The comradeship simply mind-blowing.. an example OUR RAINBOW NATION at its best.

Working with them I've learnt that I'm far too serious .. will be dead in the next decade if I don't watch my high stress levels, that I tend to call a spade a spade using language not generally associated with a woman that looks like me..or any woman for that matter... will never know what looks have to do with what comes out of one's mouth and why language should be sexist... but never mind....

In a few months all this will be history, I'll hold the memories for as long as I can but in time even that will go. I am incredibly scared not to mention anxious as I have no plans, not a clue as to what I'll do or where I'll go.... all that is clear to me is that this sacrifice I make has something to do with love ( me at my melodramatic best) the rest I'll figure out in time. My partner in life, God bless his heart, has re- assured me that this may turn out to be the best thing I've ever done.. I have no choice but to put my money on him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home