Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Love don’t live here anymore….

Love may not live here anymore but I do. And everyday I have to remind myself that a life without love is liveable . I remind myself that love lost is something that just happens and the fault lies with time in my case and not with any person..And I have to thank my lucky stars that I live in such beauty, in this temperate climate where the sky lights up behind the rays of a wintry sun and where the breeze is always cool and alive. The nights get easier too when you let go of expectations and allow anxiety to slip away where your heavy eyes close gently to let you sleep and the only pain you feel is that of your overworked body

6 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are ok.

Thinking of you.
Shaf

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger gulnaz said...

you sure are lucky to live in such a beautiful place. :)

i have a biz proposal for you but i have lost your email id, as the email system, it was saved on has become inactive. please drop me an email at gulnaz[dot]sheikh[at]gmail.com

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger iamnasra said...

This is amazing song would never forget it ..Its been long time ...hope this is will put you back to writing

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Misreflection said...

Hi Nasra
Hope you're well. As my two blog buddies ( shaf and Gul) already know I'm currently a little snowed down trying to chase yet another dream so blogging will have to wait. Will pop round and visit your site soon though. Take care.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger RamaDrama said...

Hey Shamini,
All the Best for your new dream...Hope everything is going great at your end..just checking old bloggies!

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderfully expressed gurl!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home