Friday, November 03, 2006

Testing times..

Now nursing a week long chest infection which has severely deprived me of sleep turning me in a functioning zombie or at best someone whose stuck in a bad mood. And the worst part of it all is that I should be happy .. there is just so much happening that should and would delight me in normal circumstances but I can’t feel a wretched thing…For starters the cops have recovered my old car which was stolen some three years ago.. now that in my country is something to celebrate… the fact that I no longer legally own it and that there is a huge racket around the recovery of stolen cars, insurance co, salvage contracters, the insured losing money etc.. etc.. , is another matter altogether.
Its freezing tonight .. think there is also some hail , and the wind is howling I can hear it loud and clear…..everyone else is asleep including my dog. .its now 3.30 am….. still I left my warm bed as I couldn’t bear it any longer..my head connecting to the pillow just triggers my coughing bouts.. short of sleeping upright while sitting on a chair I’m blogging with the hope that soon I’ll be exhausted and crawl back to bed this time with more success and without having to try 101 different sleeping styles finding none worthwhile ending up disturbing my sleeping partner in the process.

Don’t ever underestimate the powers of a decent nights sleep and be truly grateful if you’ve had one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home