Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Pointers...

1/It really does not matter who or what you are but what matters most is who you think you are…

2/Those who are the most unassuming are those you need to pay more attention to. ..

3/Never deliberately burn your bridges ….

4/Last but not least never say naah I won’t ever do that..

Just four pointers for me to remember at this time, in my life.

I’m finding out that you can only truly enjoy and live life to the fullest( albeit in moments).. when you live as if you have nothing to lose…. dropping your guard and letting go… can be wildly liberating provided of course you survive it …unscathed in all respects.

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I nodded to all you said and understand it at a deeper level than I thought.

Take care
Shaf

 

Post a Comment

<< Home