Sunday, October 29, 2006

Judge not…

The levels of integrity,compassion, remorse, kindness, love and generosity among other things... differs greatly from person to person...Yet it’s the complete understanding and acceptance of this simple truth that often eludes me causing me misery and utter dissapointment.

I try not to judge because I don’t believe it is what I should do but it’s only "easy" relativly speaking not to be judgemental when one is not directly or indirectly involved.

Of course life without a challenge is no life at all so naturally its the “hard” that I strive and struggle to achieve... in pursuit of my completeness.

2 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger Pecos Blue said...

So very true this is hard indeed esp. if something very henious is involved.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger iamnasra said...

its been awhile hope all is well on our side

 

Post a Comment

<< Home