Thursday, September 28, 2006

Celebrate Life..

Its a " wow" day.. and when we have "wow" days this is by far the best place to be in. A whopping 29 degrees C( that's whopping for us at this time of the year) with just a soothing sighing breeze.. and My God!... the people , what would anyplace be without its people..... happy ,smiling, warm, embracing people.
I'm now walking around with masked composure despite the congregation of butterflies in my tummy, doing cartwheels... Six of us are leaving tomorrow.... so its boxes , farewells , hugs , last minute snack lunches, no holes barred conversations with those whom I may or may not see again with revelations that sings sweetly to my ego . ... we make promises in good faith to keep in touch but who knows if we will. I certainly don't.
Strangely I'm not sad just a little over oxygenated but not sad... Another life or should I say another journey awaits.... and life.... well its here to be celebrated.. through sadness, sorrow , joy and grief, lost friends ,existing ones, and ones yet to come...

Ps: My emotions especially the negative ones have been temporarily ousted.The sun wins today.. :)

4 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Blogger Pecos Blue said...

wow moving that is great good to hear you are well. enjoy the time of changes and new things.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger gulnaz said...

and may the sun shine ever so sweetly on your journey and somehow i'm sure it will, 'coz it has a lot to do with the warm sunny person that you are!

ALL THE BEST!!! :)

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger iamnasra said...

Wow...what ever journey you about to take I wish u safe journey may the Lord guide and safe keep you

TC
Nasra

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Misreflection said...

Pecos Blue: tks for dropping by :) and for your well wishes.

Gulnaz :you're worth every cent I pay you saying the things you do.. :)).. btw I'm no more sunnier than you are in fact much much less so...tks sugar..

Nasra: I am touched..I extend the very same sentiments to you too.. Tks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home